Post by Pro Wrestling NEO on Aug 26, 2018 19:23:57 GMT -5
CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Everyone is bound to lose at some point. That's how wrestling works. I will tell you that a loss doesn't happen for no reason. I will always try to find a reason why your character(s) lose out in a story or a show. However, if you have a concern, please contact me. I'll hear out your concerns and try to work with you to make sure all is well. I, however, will not tolerate outspoken deriding.
2. Be respectful. Golden Rule. Don't be a fool as well.
3. Don't steal anything. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
4. Don't come to these boards to recruit people. If you wish to be an affiliate, please contact me. If you don't try that and you try to recruit, you will be banned and reported.
5. Be realistic to a degree. I'm okay with a lot, but if you feel as if it's too much, talk to me for clarification.
6. Matter of fact, if you have any doubts, come to me to chat about it. My door's open.
7. If something is labeled "off-camera", it's off-limits unless specified otherwise. That's all that needs to be said.
8. In Pro Wrestling NEO, the understanding is that wrestling is real. There's no kayfabe beyond a persona if your character so chooses to use one (masked wrestler, supernatural entity). This goes back to rule 5, really.
You are all competent, knowledgeable, and overall good people. Please continue to be so and no one will have any problems. ♥
"Hoping to bring efedding a few good steps forward."